Simple. Affordable. User-Installable.
Employee theft is one of the UK’s fastest-growing crimes. Limit access to areas of risk in your building or home before something happens. Allday Time’s new PRXD makes it easier.
The PRXD is a keyless proximity door lock that fits standard interior doors. You simply replace your existing cylindrical style door handle with the PRXD for an economical access control system for your business or home. The PRXD features stand alone operation, and is powered by standard alkaline batteries (not included) eliminating the need for wiring.
It uses the same proximity badges also used with our ARX3 or Allday Time Manager allowing anyl business economical managment of their labor and security.
- Economical door access control for up to 120 users per lock
- User installable on most existing interior wood or metal doors
- Uses credit card size proximity badges (included) or optional key fobs
- 3 proximity badges and 2 key fobs included (additional badges and fobs sold separately)
- Badges can be assigned to additional locks for multi-door systems
- Eliminates locksmith costs and hassles of re-keying
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Stand-alone operation – no computer required
- 2 mechanical, emergency backup keys
- Operates for 1 year or 4,000 uses on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- LED and audio tone alerts for badge authorization.
- Fits door thickness from 1 3/8″ to 2″ and a standard 2 1/8″ hole cutout.
- Adjustable latch fits standard 2 3/8″ or 2 5/8″ backsets.
- One year warranty
Do I need a Left or Right Hand PRXD?
Important: Determining which model you need is achieved by standing on the outside of the room facing the door. If the hinges are on the left hand side, you need a left hand PRXD (PRXD-L). If the hinges are on the right hand side, you need a right hand PRXD (PRXD-R).
- Interior doors only – not designed for exterior use
- Door thickness – from 1 3/8″ to 2″
- Hole cutout – standard 2 1/8″ diameter
- Backsets – standard 2 3/8″ or 2 5/8″
- Clear Space – see diagram below
- Dimensions: 5 1/4″W (w/ lever) x 6″H x 1 5/8″D
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 32F to 140F
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 95% non-condensing
PRXD-R (right hand door), PRXD-L (Left hand door)